The Estacada School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
Communicate in your preferred language
Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
Participate in group messages
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change my password?
- How do I update my language preference?
- How do I change my email or phone in ParentSquare?
- I am missing a student on my account. How can I add another student?
- How do I send a message to my child’s teacher?
- How do I register for ParentSquare?
- I’m getting too many messages from ParentSquare or from one school.
- I’m new to ParentSquare. How can I learn more?